Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Steve Jobs and Spiders

Yesterday, an important announcement came from Apple CEO, Steve Jobs; he is taking another medical leave of absence. His first being in 2009 for a liver transplant (in which stocks plummeted from $300 a share down to $80 a share). Though this might be a great time to buy stock in Apple, it reminds us that even Steve Jobs is human. At our greatest, we might feel like we are super heroes, but life is just way too short. 

I've been sick for a few weeks now, I know what it's like to have been 'kicked down a notch.' I'm lacking focus and creativity, and though the mind is a powerful thing, a toll taken on the body can be wearing. Someone once told me to wear sunscreen, but really, I think Vitamin C is pretty damn important. If you haven't gotten sick yet, then I'll let you share my straw. Here, no really, have some Diet Dr.Pepper, it's delicious!

Speaking of death... here's a new drawing of mine. I might need to come up with a new term for "drawing from life," because believe it or not, that's what this is.

No comments:

Post a Comment